Dick Van Dyke marries 40-year-old makeup artist
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Dick Van Dyke is a newly married man, according to his publicist.
Van Dyke, 86, married 40-year-old makeup artist Arlene Silver in a Leap Day ceremony last week in Malibu. Friends and family attended the ceremony, held at a chapel near the actor's home.
Van Dyke and Silver reportedly met at a Screen Actors Guild Awards ceremony five years ago. Van Dyke's publicist says the two share a love of singing.
The publicist says he's never seen the actor happier.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute 32 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease 10 min ago
- London theater collapse: Aging venues safe? 5 min ago
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Phil Robertson fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
36 min ago
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
6 min ago