Dick Van Dyke marries 40-year-old makeup artist
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Dick Van Dyke is a newly married man, according to his publicist.
Van Dyke, 86, married 40-year-old makeup artist Arlene Silver in a Leap Day ceremony last week in Malibu. Friends and family attended the ceremony, held at a chapel near the actor's home.
Van Dyke and Silver reportedly met at a Screen Actors Guild Awards ceremony five years ago. Van Dyke's publicist says the two share a love of singing.
The publicist says he's never seen the actor happier.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured 15 min ago
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Baldwin Hills natural gas leak: Repairs done
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Russia would welcome Crimea, says top lawmaker
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine'
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)