Dick Van Dyke marries 40-year-old makeup artist
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Dick Van Dyke is a newly married man, according to his publicist.
Van Dyke, 86, married 40-year-old makeup artist Arlene Silver in a Leap Day ceremony last week in Malibu. Friends and family attended the ceremony, held at a chapel near the actor's home.
Van Dyke and Silver reportedly met at a Screen Actors Guild Awards ceremony five years ago. Van Dyke's publicist says the two share a love of singing.
The publicist says he's never seen the actor happier.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up 53 min ago
- West Hills murder suspect to appear in court
- Metro Red, Purple lines now requires TAP card
- Journalist Michael Hastings dies in LA crash
- 3.1-magnitude earthquake jolts Inland Empire 37 min ago
- Woman sought in Santa Ana Chase Bank robbery
- Ex-LA deputy alleges corruption in department
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested
- Fed says it will maintain bond purchase pace 27 min ago
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model 59 min ago
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
- Paris, Prince Jackson refute chef's testimony
- James Franco seeks $500K to bankroll movies 12 min ago
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)