Whitney Houston's death investigation almost done
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- It appears investigators are getting close to closing the investigation into Whitney Houston's death.
CNN reports the logistical part of the inquiry has been completed and investigators have spoken with all physicians and pharmacies tied to Houston.
However, authorities say they're still reviewing additional medical information and waiting for a toxicology report. That should be completed by March 23.
Officials also want to talk to Houston's 19-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown.
So far, sources tell CNN there is no evidence of anything criminal.
Meantime, Houston's will was filed on Wednesday in Atlanta, and it leaves everything to Bobbi Kristina.
Houston's money will be put in a trust, and Bobbi Kristina will get part of it when she turns 21. She will get more of the money at age 25, and then the balance at age 30.
Houston, 48, died Feb. 11 in a Beverly Hills hotel room. The cause of her death remains under investigation.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, famous death, entertainment
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged sex assault
- Tip led to ex-USC professor's Mexico arrest
- Fugitive child-abuse couple seen in Maywood
- Wrong-way driver charged with DUI in 14 pile-up
- West Hills murder suspect pleads not guilty
- Man stabbed during carjacking in Oxnard
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices connoisseurs
- Michael Jackson chef describes confrontation
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)
- Beverly Hills 9OH2O luxury water put to test
47 min ago
- Silicon Beach Fest highlights LA's tech scene
24 min ago