Lindsay Lohan grazes man's knee with her car, police say
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Lindsay Lohan had a little trouble behind the wheel early Wednesday morning.
Police said the 25-year-old actress grazed a man's knee with her Porsche in Hollywood shortly after midnight. Officials had originally said Lohan was involved in a "fender bender."
According to officers, Lohan struck the man's leg while trying to maneuver her way out of a parking spot outside the Hookah Lounge.
Lohan reportedly took off, but police say they're not considering the incident a hit-and-run.
Police did not find any evidence of injury and the man did not want to file a report.
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand 35 min ago
- Malaysian PM: Jet's disappearance deliberate 19 min ago
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out 15 min ago
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report