'Hunger Games' actor Josh Hutcherson says he watches 'Man vs. Wild'
NEW YORK (KABC) -- "The Hunger Games" actor Josh Hutcherson was at a special showing for the highly anticipated new film in New York, where he told media he watches the show "Man vs. Wild" all the time.
The secret screening was held Tuesday at New York City's School of Visual Arts. Hutcherson was joined by co-stars Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth and others.
When asked which of the movie's stars is best equipped to survive alone in the wild, Hutcherson said watching the Discovery Channel show may give him an edge.
"I like to watch a lot of 'Man Vs. Wild' so I feel like I'd be prepared to handle the environmental situation, and I feel like Jennifer would win though. She's had the most training out of all of us. She could be deadly with a bow and arrow. She could do some damage," Hutcherson said.
All three of the film's lead actors say they've been having fun on their high-profile press tour leading up to the film's release.
"The Hunger Games" opens March 23.
movie news, celebrity, new york, entertainment
- Prostitution bust at OC hotel - exclusive
- MTA bus drivers claim illness from pesticide
- LA plastic-bag ban tentatively approved
- NSA foiled 50+ terrorist plots - director
- Torrance man sues over Dorner police shooting
- Cash in paper bag stolen in Altadena robbery
- Zuma Beach bus line launched from Thousand Oaks
- Michael Hastings, BuzzFeed reporter, dies 31 min ago
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- 7-Eleven stores exploited immigrants - feds
- abcnews: NFL star's home searched after killing
- Zimmerman attorneys pick 40 potential jurors
- Dave Chappelle to headline Funny or Die tour
- OTRC: Lil Wayne talks on American flag controversy
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
46 min ago