Gary Sinise cancels appearances after car accident
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Actor Gary Sinise is canceling appearances with his Lt. Dan Band after being injured in a car accident.
A spokesperson for the star said Sinise was a passenger in a car involved in an accident last Friday. She did not give details about the extent of his injuries.
The 57-year-old was set to perform with his band at a fundraising event in Martinsville, Va. last weekend and in Palm Desert next week.
The Martinsville concert will be rescheduled and the Palm Desert performance has been canceled.
Sinise stars on CBS's "CSI: NY." The show has completed production for the season and won't be affected by the actor's injuries.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, music news, entertainment
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51 37 min ago
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman 31 min ago
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged sex assault
- Tip led to ex-USC professor's Mexico arrest 29 min ago
- Wrong-way driver charged with DUI in 14 pile-up
- West Hills murder suspect pleads not guilty 43 min ago
- 3.1-magnitude earthquake jolts Inland Empire
- Man stabbed during carjacking in Oxnard
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices connoisseurs
- Paris, Prince Jackson refute chef's testimony 2 min ago
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)