Lindsay Lohan accused of getting in fight at West Hollywood nightclub
WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are investigating allegations that Lindsay Lohan recently shoved a woman at a West Hollywood nightclub.
The woman apparently walked into the local sheriff's station Saturday and filed a complaint regarding the incident she claims took place Thursday night.
Authorities say they can only confirm there's an investigation into the allegations. The 25-year-old actress was not arrested or detained.
Lohan's publicist questions the validity of the woman's claim since she waited two days to file the complaint and allegedly called the media before police.
Lohan's strict probation for a 2007 DUI case in Beverly Hills finally ended last month after a judge said she successfully met all the terms of her probation.
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- OC teen to be tried as adult in dad beating
- OC thieves sought for smash-grab robbery
- Ex-PTA president allegedly stole candy funds
- Man killed when Amtrak train collides with car
- AZ sheriff's office profiles Latinos - judge
- Communications satellite launched into space 24 min ago
- London attack: 3 more arrested in slaying
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- OTRC: Blake Shelton's Oklahoma benefit concert