Lindsay Lohan accused of getting in fight at West Hollywood nightclub
WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are investigating allegations that Lindsay Lohan recently shoved a woman at a West Hollywood nightclub.
The woman apparently walked into the local sheriff's station Saturday and filed a complaint regarding the incident she claims took place Thursday night.
Authorities say they can only confirm there's an investigation into the allegations. The 25-year-old actress was not arrested or detained.
Lohan's publicist questions the validity of the woman's claim since she waited two days to file the complaint and allegedly called the media before police.
Lohan's strict probation for a 2007 DUI case in Beverly Hills finally ended last month after a judge said she successfully met all the terms of her probation.
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Rain, winds move into Southern California
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty'