Betty White gets tech savvy, joins Twitter
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Golden Girl Betty White seems to be getting younger by the minute. The 90-year-old actress is now on Twitter.
The "Hot in Cleveland" star is living proof it's never too late to tap into new technology.
In her first tweet, White wrote, "Hello Twitter! And they said it would never happen. Oh wait, that was me."
technology, celebrity, entertainment
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa. 24 min ago
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case 27 min ago
- Inmate escapes jail hours after sentencing
- Norwood pleads not guilty to weapons charge
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors