Clark Gable Jr.'s girlfriend found dead in Malibu home
MALIBU, Calif. (KABC) -- A death investigation is under way after Clark Gable Jr.'s live-in girlfriend was found dead at a Malibu home.
Christiane Candice Lange, 41, was found dead Wednesday morning at a home on the 30600 block of Morning Drive.
Authorities say she told Gable that she wasn't feeling well and went to bed Tuesday night. When he checked on her about 10 a.m. the next day, he was unable to rouse her.
The Los Angeles County Coroner's Office says there were no signs of trauma or foul play. An autopsy is pending.
malibu/pacific palisades, entertainment
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet 55 min ago
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts 19 min ago
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist 55 min ago
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'