Clark Gable Jr.'s girlfriend found dead in Malibu home
MALIBU, Calif. (KABC) -- A death investigation is under way after Clark Gable Jr.'s live-in girlfriend was found dead at a Malibu home.
Christiane Candice Lange, 41, was found dead Wednesday morning at a home on the 30600 block of Morning Drive.
Authorities say she told Gable that she wasn't feeling well and went to bed Tuesday night. When he checked on her about 10 a.m. the next day, he was unable to rouse her.
The Los Angeles County Coroner's Office says there were no signs of trauma or foul play. An autopsy is pending.
malibu/pacific palisades, entertainment
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 51 min ago
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 3-car crash
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43 56 min ago
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role