Clark Gable Jr.'s girlfriend found dead in Malibu home
MALIBU, Calif. (KABC) -- A death investigation is under way after Clark Gable Jr.'s live-in girlfriend was found dead at a Malibu home.
Christiane Candice Lange, 41, was found dead Wednesday morning at a home on the 30600 block of Morning Drive.
Authorities say she told Gable that she wasn't feeling well and went to bed Tuesday night. When he checked on her about 10 a.m. the next day, he was unable to rouse her.
The Los Angeles County Coroner's Office says there were no signs of trauma or foul play. An autopsy is pending.
malibu/pacific palisades, entertainment
- Tornado hits Oklahoma City suburbs; 51 dead 35 min ago
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC 2 min ago
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Greuel, Garcetti make final stops across LA
- Video: Pit bull owners rally against discrimination
- Elephant meat, dead primate seized at LAX
- Laguna Beach sex assault suspect surrenders
- Fire near Frazier Park 90 percent contained
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- abcnews: Hofstra student killed in police standoff
- 2 killed in Turkey hot air balloon crash
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- Ray Manzarek, The Doors founder, dies at 74
- OTRC: Seth MacFarlane 'unable' to host Oscars again