Coachella gets Snoop Dogg, hologram Tupac performance
INDIO, Calif. (KABC) -- The first weekend of the Coachella Music and Arts Festival is over, and it provided some surprises for concert-goers, including a performance from a late rap legend.
A hologram of rapper Tupac Shakur was used to sing with rapper Snoop Dogg on stage at Indio's Empire Polo Field. Snoop Dogg also shared the stage with Dr. Dre, Eminem and 50 Cent.
The acts, including Radiohead and The Black Keys, will return to the desert next weekend for round two of this year's festival.
An estimated 80,000 people attend the festival each day.
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana 11 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC 53 min ago
- Pasadena apartment fire caused by heater
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- VC suspicious death investigation underway
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane
- Cold weather brings flight cancellations
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
18 min ago