Johnny Depp, Hollywood Palladium sued for roughness
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Johnny Depp and the Hollywood Palladium are being sued by a woman who claims she was roughed up by the actor's security team during a concert.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, the woman wants to remain anonymous, but she says she is a medical professor at UC Irvine. She also claims to be handicapped.
During a concert in December, the woman alleges Depp's entourage became confrontational, handcuffed her, and then dragged her across the venue, causing her pants to come off in front of the crowd.
Depp has not commented on the suit.
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies 13 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 51 min ago
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Conjoined twins see sunlight for 1st time
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Will Arnett files for divorce from Poehler