Johnny Depp, Hollywood Palladium sued for roughness
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Johnny Depp and the Hollywood Palladium are being sued by a woman who claims she was roughed up by the actor's security team during a concert.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, the woman wants to remain anonymous, but she says she is a medical professor at UC Irvine. She also claims to be handicapped.
During a concert in December, the woman alleges Depp's entourage became confrontational, handcuffed her, and then dragged her across the venue, causing her pants to come off in front of the crowd.
Depp has not commented on the suit.
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day 35 min ago
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder
- Vinny Del Negro out as LA Clippers coach
- LA search-and-rescue on standby for Oklahoma
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls 57 min ago
- Jogger sexually assaulted in Santa Paula
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- 2013 Legacy, Outback recalled for steering issue
- New ACL surgery technique reduces failure rate
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10