Coachella weekend 2 limited tickets on sale Friday
INDIO, Calif. (KABC) -- Coachella organizers announced they will sell a limited number of tickets on Friday for the second installment of the festival happening this weekend.
The sale only applies to residents from North Palm Springs to the Salton Sea, and the organizer is calling it a thank-you to those who live near the festival.
Passes will be on sale at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden box office from 8 a.m to 10 p.m. or while supplies last, and both the buyer and the guest must be present.
Passes are $330 each, are non-transferable and proof of residency must be shown by a California driver's license, ID card or government-issued identification.
The Coachella Music Festival has gotten so popular that it is being held for a second time this weekend, with the same lineup as the first time around.
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car 23 min ago
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- VC suspicious death investigation underway
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis