Jessica Simpson signed $3M Weight Watchers deal to drop baby weight
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Jessica Simpson is a new mom with a plan. She is teaming up with a big name to drop her baby weight.
The 31-year-old singer has reportedly signed a $3 million deal with Weight Watchers.
Simpson gave birth on Tuesday to a 9-pound baby girl. Her name is Maxwell Drew Johnson.
She is the first child for Simpson and fiancé Eric Johnson, who is a former NFL player.
celebrity, diet, pregnancy, entertainment
- Vandals break in, trash church in Palmdale 14 min ago
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Suspect killed in Alhambra PD station ID'ed 44 min ago
- Deputies shoot, kill armed man during fight
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- Deaf Yorkie held for ransom is back home
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Damaged trains being removed from Conn. site
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1 in OT of Game 3
- OTRC: Kelly Rowland in talks to be 'X Factor' judge