Jessica Simpson signed $3M Weight Watchers deal to drop baby weight
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Jessica Simpson is a new mom with a plan. She is teaming up with a big name to drop her baby weight.
The 31-year-old singer has reportedly signed a $3 million deal with Weight Watchers.
Simpson gave birth on Tuesday to a 9-pound baby girl. Her name is Maxwell Drew Johnson.
She is the first child for Simpson and fiancé Eric Johnson, who is a former NFL player.
celebrity, diet, pregnancy, entertainment
- DTLA police search: armed, dangerous suspect 17 min ago
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies 29 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution 9 min ago
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Will Arnett files for divorce from Poehler