Jessica Simpson signed $3M Weight Watchers deal to drop baby weight
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Jessica Simpson is a new mom with a plan. She is teaming up with a big name to drop her baby weight.
The 31-year-old singer has reportedly signed a $3 million deal with Weight Watchers.
Simpson gave birth on Tuesday to a 9-pound baby girl. Her name is Maxwell Drew Johnson.
She is the first child for Simpson and fiancé Eric Johnson, who is a former NFL player.
celebrity, diet, pregnancy, entertainment
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video