Jessica Simpson signed $3M Weight Watchers deal to drop baby weight
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Jessica Simpson is a new mom with a plan. She is teaming up with a big name to drop her baby weight.
The 31-year-old singer has reportedly signed a $3 million deal with Weight Watchers.
Simpson gave birth on Tuesday to a 9-pound baby girl. Her name is Maxwell Drew Johnson.
She is the first child for Simpson and fiancé Eric Johnson, who is a former NFL player.
celebrity, diet, pregnancy, entertainment
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment 15 min ago
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Yellowstone supervolcano bigger than thought
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
3 min ago