Whitney Houston's family getting reality show
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Whitney Houston's relatives, including her daughter Bobbi Kristina, will be involved in a reality TV series.
A representative of the late singer confirmed the show "The Houston Family Chronicles" on Friday. The series will air on Lifetime.
The show will focus on Pat Houston, the singer's sister-in-law and manager. Pat Houston is also helping take care of 19-year-old Bobbi Kristina, Whitney Houston's only child.
The series will also feature the singer's mother, Cissy, and her cousin Dionne Warwick, gospel singer CeCe Winans and other members of the Houston family.
Whitney Houston died Feb. 11 after drowning in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton.
The Associated Press contributed to this story.
celebrity, famous death, entertainment
- Vandals break in, trash church in Palmdale 37 min ago
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Suspect killed in Alhambra PD station ID'ed
- Deputies shoot, kill armed man during fight
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- Deaf Yorkie held for ransom is back home
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Damaged trains being removed from Conn. site
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1 in OT of Game 3
- OTRC: Kelly Rowland in talks to be 'X Factor' judge