Coachella 2013 tickets on sale now
INDIO, Calif. (KABC) -- Tickets for next year's Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival went on sale Thursday morning. The festival will again be held over two consecutive weekends, April 12-14 and April 19-21.
Advance passes will be available through May 24. This will be the only time the new Coachella purchase plan will be offered. The rest of the passes will go on sale early next year.
General admission passes are $349 and VIP passes are $799. Passes cover either weekend. Camping, parking and shuttle passes are also available.
The festival was held over two weekends for the first time this year and each weekend offered the same line-up.
- Car rally to be held in honor of Paul Walker 14 min ago
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Fire hits Loyola Marymount University dorm
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Salvation Army bell-ringer breaks record in IE
- Mandela's family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- abcnews: Newlywed allegedly pushed husband to death 2 min ago
- Stanford beats ASU 38-14 in Pac-12 title game
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- Photos: Jennifer Lopez at March of Dimes event