Kim Kardashian claims airline luggage theft
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Kim Kardashian is expressing anger at British Airways, claiming some items were stolen from her luggage.
She went on to say she wished locks were allowed on luggage again.
British Airways responded on Twitter saying, "Sorry to hear you've had a problem Kim. Feel free to d-m if you need us to investigate." That refers to sending the company a direct message.
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Deaf Yorkie held for ransom is back home
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Virginia parade crash injures up to 60 people
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1 in OT of Game 3
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- OTRC: Kristen Wiig talks about missing 'SNL'