Kim Kardashian claims airline luggage theft
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Kim Kardashian is expressing anger at British Airways, claiming some items were stolen from her luggage.
She went on to say she wished locks were allowed on luggage again.
British Airways responded on Twitter saying, "Sorry to hear you've had a problem Kim. Feel free to d-m if you need us to investigate." That refers to sending the company a direct message.
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Mansion party arrests: Teens post pics online
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend
- 80 pot plants found growing in sign-making biz
- IE student arrested in school vandalism case
- Asiana captain worried about visual landing 22 min ago
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $400 million
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate
- 91 Freeway expansion to ease 'Corona Crawl'
7 min ago