Colbie Caillat concert interrupted by bugs
PITTSBURGH (KABC) -- Colbie Caillat was rudely interrupted during a concert in Pittsburgh.
A swarm of bugs flew onto the stage as she sang her hit song, "Bubbly." Video of the interruption was posted on YouTube.
"Oh my goodness. I am traumatized from the bazillion bugs that were literally raining on me from the sky while singing on stage in Pittsburgh on Tuesday!!" the singer posted on her Facebook page.
celebrity, music news, entertainment
- Van Nuys road rage: 2 well-dressed men fight 5 min ago
- Wrong-way driver causes 8-car pileup on 14 Fwy
- South LA chase ends with crash, standoff
- Passenger rants about poison, CIA on plane
- West Hills murder suspect caught in motel room
- 911 caller in Pasadena shooting pleads guilty
- Motorcycle fleeing police crashes; 2 dead
- Dog goes missing from Norco grooming shop
- Jimmy Hoffa search: FBI looks at MI field
- abcnews: Victim's grandson welcomes release of killer
- G8 meeting: Divisions over Syrian civil war
- Yoga may help kids' mental, physical health
- Jackson trial: Former record exec testifies
- OTRC: 'Girl Meets World' getting full series