Marilyn Monroe hologram concert in the works
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A Marilyn Monroe hologram concert is in the works, set to premiere sometime this year.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, a venue for the concert has not been established.
Meantime, the world's largest display of Monroe memorabilia opens Friday at the Hollywood Museum. "Marilyn Monroe: The Exhibit" features never-before-seen pictures of the Hollywood icon by photographer George Barris and the million-dollar dress she wore on her honeymoon with Joe DiMaggio.
Items from her personal wardrobe and other items including private documents, cosmetics and annotated film scripts will also be featured in the exhibit.
The exhibit runs through Sept. 2. Friday would have been Monroe's 86th birthday.
City News Service contributed to this report.
- Crews search for survivors of Okla. tornado 52 min ago
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day 27 min ago
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- LA voters to decide future of marijuana shops 6 min ago
- UC hospital workers strike over understaffing 3 min ago
- Jogger sexually assaulted in Santa Paula 35 min ago
- Former IRS chief knew little about targeting
- abcnews: Apple CEO defends offshore tax policy
- Heart rate fitness tool helps burn calories
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four
- OTRC: 2013 Cannes fashion: celebs don white (Poll)
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
46 min ago