Marilyn Monroe hologram concert in the works
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A Marilyn Monroe hologram concert is in the works, set to premiere sometime this year.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, a venue for the concert has not been established.
Meantime, the world's largest display of Monroe memorabilia opens Friday at the Hollywood Museum. "Marilyn Monroe: The Exhibit" features never-before-seen pictures of the Hollywood icon by photographer George Barris and the million-dollar dress she wore on her honeymoon with Joe DiMaggio.
Items from her personal wardrobe and other items including private documents, cosmetics and annotated film scripts will also be featured in the exhibit.
The exhibit runs through Sept. 2. Friday would have been Monroe's 86th birthday.
City News Service contributed to this report.
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 27 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis