Marilyn Monroe hologram concert in the works
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A Marilyn Monroe hologram concert is in the works, set to premiere sometime this year.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, a venue for the concert has not been established.
Meantime, the world's largest display of Monroe memorabilia opens Friday at the Hollywood Museum. "Marilyn Monroe: The Exhibit" features never-before-seen pictures of the Hollywood icon by photographer George Barris and the million-dollar dress she wore on her honeymoon with Joe DiMaggio.
Items from her personal wardrobe and other items including private documents, cosmetics and annotated film scripts will also be featured in the exhibit.
The exhibit runs through Sept. 2. Friday would have been Monroe's 86th birthday.
City News Service contributed to this report.
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 3 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot 4 min ago
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine'
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)