Matthew Fox lawsuit dropped by Ohio bus driver
CLEVELAND (KABC) -- The Ohio bus driver who claimed "Lost" actor Matthew Fox punched her has withdrawn her lawsuit.
Heather Bormann sued the star in November for $75,000 in damages. Bormann claimed Fox struck her in the breast, groin, arm and legs after she stopped him from boarding a chartered party bus in Cleveland August 28, 2011. Fox was in town filming a movie.
He eventually countersued, saying the Bormann assaulted and slandered him. Bormann says she hit Fox in self-defense.
Fox was never charged with attacking the driver. Bormann's former attorney says she could not afford to continue the case.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, legal, entertainment
- London theater partial collapse; 80+ hurt 1 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected 1 min ago
- 21 hospitalized in Riverside County bus crash 24 min ago
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis