Matthew Fox lawsuit dropped by Ohio bus driver
CLEVELAND (KABC) -- The Ohio bus driver who claimed "Lost" actor Matthew Fox punched her has withdrawn her lawsuit.
Heather Bormann sued the star in November for $75,000 in damages. Bormann claimed Fox struck her in the breast, groin, arm and legs after she stopped him from boarding a chartered party bus in Cleveland August 28, 2011. Fox was in town filming a movie.
He eventually countersued, saying the Bormann assaulted and slandered him. Bormann says she hit Fox in self-defense.
Fox was never charged with attacking the driver. Bormann's former attorney says she could not afford to continue the case.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, legal, entertainment
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- 3 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors