Sarah Jessica Parker to host fundraiser for President Obama
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Actress Sarah Jessica Parker will be hosting a special fundraiser for President Barack Obama.
The event will take place on June 14 in New York City. It will be similar to the one held by actor George Clooney in California last month.
Supporters can enter a contest on the Obama campaign website for a chance to attend the dinner with a guest, plus airfare and hotel accommodations. One winner will be chosen.
president barack obama, celebrity, entertainment
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Castaic-area brush fire nears containment
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- OC church burglary suspect in custody
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Virginia parade crash injures up to 60 people
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1 in OT of Game 3 4 min ago
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- OTRC: Jennifer Lopez debuts 'Live It Up' video
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
15 min ago