Betty White wax figure unveiled at Madame Tussauds Hollywood
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Actress Betty White became the oldest celebrity honored with a wax figure at Madame Tussauds on Monday.
The 90-year-old's wax likeness joins other Hollywood stars such as Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn and Angelina Jolie.
"I want to thank Madame Tussauds Hollywood for taking their sweet time in making my wax figure," said White. "Would it have killed them to do this 50 years ago before gravity took over? Seriously though, it will be an honor to stand among the greats like George Burns and Lucille Ball."
White called being added to the museum a thrill and an honor, and something she doesn't take lightly.
White stars in TV Land's "Hot in Cleveland" with Valerie Bertinelli, and continues her charitable work with outlets including the Los Angeles Zoo.
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Tustin theater evacuated for investigation
- Burbank stabbing leaves 2 in serious condition
- High-speed chase leads to arrests, 5 injuries
- Young woman's body found in Santa Paula park
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report