Whitney Houston's final song released on iTunes
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Whitney Houston's final song, a duet performance with Jordin Sparks, was released on iTunes Tuesday.
The song, "Celebrate," is from Houston's last movie, a remake of the film "Sparkle." The film is set to be released in theaters August 17.
Houston died in February at the age of 48. She had finished filming "Sparkle" and was attempting a comeback.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
music news, celebrity, entertainment
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis