Kanye West's Air Yeezy Two shoes hit stores
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Kanye West introduced his new sneakers Saturday. The fancy footwear will set you back a pretty penny.
The $250-price tag isn't stopping shoppers. Some are going to great lengths to get their hands on a pair of Nike's Air Yeezy Twos.
The shoe comes complete with its own bag, faux reptile skin and glow-in-the-dark soles.
Online bidding for the designer kicks has already catapulted into the thousands.
celebrity, shopping, fashion, entertainment
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- NASA astronauts begin spacewalking repairs
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt 34 min ago
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
25 min ago