Kanye West's Air Yeezy Two shoes hit stores
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Kanye West introduced his new sneakers Saturday. The fancy footwear will set you back a pretty penny.
The $250-price tag isn't stopping shoppers. Some are going to great lengths to get their hands on a pair of Nike's Air Yeezy Twos.
The shoe comes complete with its own bag, faux reptile skin and glow-in-the-dark soles.
Online bidding for the designer kicks has already catapulted into the thousands.
celebrity, shopping, fashion, entertainment
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months