Robert De Niro's Manhattan apartment deemed uninhabitable after fire
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Robert De Niro's Manhattan apartment has been deemed uninhabitable this weekend following a fire.
The actor and his family were not home when the flames broke out on Friday.
A neighbor spotted the smoke coming from a window and called for help. Investigators believe the blaze started in a dryer in the laundry room.
De Niro reportedly paid $23 million for the 15-room apartment on Central Park West.
fire, celebrity, new york, entertainment
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours 38 min ago
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service 11 min ago
- 2 dead after car plows through SXSW crowd
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search 52 min ago
- Inmate escapes jail hours after sentencing
- Flasher sought for exposing self at Brea Mall
- Norwood pleads not guilty to weapons charge 43 min ago
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- Ex-Manson follower granted parole for 3rd time
- Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- abcnews: Dog's powerful healing effects on wounded... 23 min ago
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- Elderly couple's dog saved by rescue group
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors 56 min ago
- Cool Kid fixes up batting cages for community
28 min ago