Robert De Niro's Manhattan apartment deemed uninhabitable after fire
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Robert De Niro's Manhattan apartment has been deemed uninhabitable this weekend following a fire.
The actor and his family were not home when the flames broke out on Friday.
A neighbor spotted the smoke coming from a window and called for help. Investigators believe the blaze started in a dryer in the laundry room.
De Niro reportedly paid $23 million for the 15-room apartment on Central Park West.
fire, celebrity, new york, entertainment
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run 29 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college 45 min ago
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway 25 min ago
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters 40 min ago
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2