Robert De Niro's Manhattan apartment deemed uninhabitable after fire
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Robert De Niro's Manhattan apartment has been deemed uninhabitable this weekend following a fire.
The actor and his family were not home when the flames broke out on Friday.
A neighbor spotted the smoke coming from a window and called for help. Investigators believe the blaze started in a dryer in the laundry room.
De Niro reportedly paid $23 million for the 15-room apartment on Central Park West.
fire, celebrity, new york, entertainment
- Race for Los Angeles mayor too close to call 27 min ago
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete 33 min ago
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned 5 min ago
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1, series tied 2-2
- Trutanich concedes to Feuer for city attorney 37 min ago
- LA search-and-rescue on standby for Oklahoma
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10