Lady Gaga hit with prop on stage, gets concussion
AUCKLAND, New Zealand (KABC) -- Lady Gaga suffered a concussion after being hit on the head by a pole during a concert in New Zealand on Sunday.
A YouTube video shows a back-up performer accidentally striking Lady Gaga with the prop while removing it from the stage.
The singer staggered a bit, rubbed her head, briefly left the stage and then returned to finish the show.
Lady Gaga's makeup artist tweeted that the singer had a concussion, but was going to be OK.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
music news, entertainment
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen 16 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed 39 min ago
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video 33 min ago
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants