Lady Gaga hit with prop on stage, gets concussion
AUCKLAND, New Zealand (KABC) -- Lady Gaga suffered a concussion after being hit on the head by a pole during a concert in New Zealand on Sunday.
A YouTube video shows a back-up performer accidentally striking Lady Gaga with the prop while removing it from the stage.
The singer staggered a bit, rubbed her head, briefly left the stage and then returned to finish the show.
Lady Gaga's makeup artist tweeted that the singer had a concussion, but was going to be OK.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
music news, entertainment
- Metro Red, Purple lines to require Tap Card 16 min ago
- Michael Hastings, BuzzFeed reporter, dies 10 min ago
- Ex-LA deputy alleges corruption in department
- Winkler removed from Saugus school board
- Video released in attack of transgender woman
- Prostitution bust at OC hotel - exclusive
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- NSA surveillance has saved lives - Obama 50 min ago
- abcnews: TWA 800 crash not accident - investigators
- Chrysler agrees to Jeep recall over fire risk
- Heat beat Spurs 103-100, force Game 7
- Michael Jackson's personal chef testifies
- OTRC: Lil Wayne talks on American flag controversy
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
1 min ago