Lady Gaga hit with prop on stage, gets concussion
AUCKLAND, New Zealand (KABC) -- Lady Gaga suffered a concussion after being hit on the head by a pole during a concert in New Zealand on Sunday.
A YouTube video shows a back-up performer accidentally striking Lady Gaga with the prop while removing it from the stage.
The singer staggered a bit, rubbed her head, briefly left the stage and then returned to finish the show.
Lady Gaga's makeup artist tweeted that the singer had a concussion, but was going to be OK.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
music news, entertainment
- Kidnap suspect search shuts down DTLA streets 31 min ago
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- IE man found guilty of molesting 3 girls 20 min ago
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts