Lady Gaga hit with prop on stage, gets concussion
AUCKLAND, New Zealand (KABC) -- Lady Gaga suffered a concussion after being hit on the head by a pole during a concert in New Zealand on Sunday.
A YouTube video shows a back-up performer accidentally striking Lady Gaga with the prop while removing it from the stage.
The singer staggered a bit, rubbed her head, briefly left the stage and then returned to finish the show.
Lady Gaga's makeup artist tweeted that the singer had a concussion, but was going to be OK.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
music news, entertainment
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- 4.6-magnitude Mexico quake felt in SoCal
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease 48 min ago
- London theater collapse: Aging venues safe? 43 min ago
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Phil Robertson's fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future 4 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
38 min ago