Lindsay Lohan 'fine' after being found unconscious
MARINA DEL REY, Calif. (KABC) -- Lindsay Lohan's attorney told Eyewitness News "she's fine" after the actress was found unconscious in her hotel room on Friday.
The Los Angeles County Fire Department got the emergency call at about 10:15 a.m. The actress was found in the penthouse of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Marina del Rey. Her attorney Shawn Holley told Eyewitness News shortly before noon that the actress was OK.
"As I understand it, she was exhausted, after shooting non-stop for 2 days. Someone called paramedics, for reasons which are unclear. They determined that she was fine," Holley told Eyewitness News.
Lohan's publicist Steve Honig also said Lohan was just exhausted from a tough work schedule.
"Lindsay worked a grueling schedule the past few days. She was on set last night at 7 p.m. and worked through the night until 8 a.m. this morning. She took a nap before shooting her final scene. Producers were concerned when she did not come out of her room and called paramedics as a precaution," said Honig in a statement sent to Eyewitness News. He added that Lohan was checked out by paramedics and was deemed fine, aside from "some exhaustion and dehydration."
Initial reports stated Lohan was taken to the hospital by paramedics. Honig said Lohan was never taken to the hospital and spent the day resting. He also said Lohan would be back on set in the afternoon.
The starlet is currently filming the Lifetime Original movie "Liz & Dick" in the Marina del Rey area.
The 25-year-old was hospitalized one week ago after she crashed her Porsche into the back of a dump truck. Neither she nor the truck driver were injured in the incident. She is also still on informal probation for the theft of a necklace from a Venice jewelry store last year.
entertainment, rob hayes
- Vandals break in, trash church in Palmdale
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Deputies shoot, kill armed man during fight
- 1 arrested, 2 outstanding after VC pursuit
- IE woman punches officer, tries to take Taser
- LA sheriffs rescue stranded family of seven
- Calif. law takes effect on microstamping guns
- Tornadoes sweep across Kansas and Oklahoma 53 min ago
- Obama addresses Morehouse College graduates
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- 'Star Trek' tops box office with $70.6M debut
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list