Jennifer Nettles, husband expecting 1st baby
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Sugarland singer and "Duets" star Jennifer Nettles and her husband Justin Miller are expecting their first child.
The 37-year-old Grammy-winning country star is "thrilled beyond belief," says Sugarland manager Gail Gellman.
The baby is due around the couple's first wedding anniversary. Nettles and Miller wed last November in the Smokey Mountains.
Nettles and Kristian Bush make up the platinum-selling country duo Sugarland. They have such hits as "All I Want To Do," "Stay," and "Stuck Like Glue."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, pregnancy, entertainment
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Kidnap suspect search shuts down DTLA streets
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Man barricaded in Whittier apartment building 1 min ago
- IE man found guilty of molesting 3 girls
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
11 min ago