Jennifer Nettles, husband expecting 1st baby
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Sugarland singer and "Duets" star Jennifer Nettles and her husband Justin Miller are expecting their first child.
The 37-year-old Grammy-winning country star is "thrilled beyond belief," says Sugarland manager Gail Gellman.
The baby is due around the couple's first wedding anniversary. Nettles and Miller wed last November in the Smokey Mountains.
Nettles and Kristian Bush make up the platinum-selling country duo Sugarland. They have such hits as "All I Want To Do," "Stay," and "Stuck Like Glue."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, pregnancy, entertainment
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis