Michael Jackson's death remembered on third anniversary
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Fans around the world Monday are remembering Michael Jackson on the third anniversary of his death.
Many were expected to visit his grave at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale. His star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame will also probably be a place of remembrance.
Fans also travel each year to Santa Barbara County, where the king of pop used to live. The property in Los Olivos, once known as Neverland Ranch is now privately owned. Still, fans leave messages at the gates.
Michael Jackson was 50 when he died in 2009.
celebrity, famous death, entertainment
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash 20 min ago
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down 3 min ago
- Nursing home shooting murder: Brother arrested
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend
- Kaiser Permanente missing info on 49K patients
- 80 pot plants found growing in sign-making biz
- IE student arrested in school vandalism case
- Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders
- OTRC: Ellen DeGeneres reacts to tabloid cover