Roger Slifer, cartoon producer, injured in Santa Monica hit-and-run
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are searching for a hit-and-run driver who critically injured the producer of the television cartoon, "Transformers."
Roger Slifer was struck just before 1 a.m. on Saturday at the intersection of 5th Street and Colorado Avenue in Santa Monica. Witnesses said the driver struck Slifer while he was in the crosswalk.
The 57-year-old was hospitalized with fractured ribs and trauma to his head. Police said they are looking for a late 1990s or early 2000 white sedan that was last seen going north on 5th Street.
Anyone with information was asked to call Santa Monica police at (310) 458-8427.
hit and run, entertainment
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete 50 min ago
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day 9 min ago
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder 30 min ago
- Vinny Del Negro out as LA Clippers coach
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- LA voters to decide future of marijuana shops
- Jogger sexually assaulted in Santa Paula
- UC hospital workers strike over understaffing
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia 41 min ago
- SF 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50
- 2013 Legacy, Outback recalled for steering issue
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10