Justin Bieber's fans give him 4th No. 1 album
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Justin Bieber's fans have made "Believe" the Canadian pop singer's fourth No. 1 album.
According to Nielsen SoundScan, there were 374,000 copies sold following the album's release last week. It was the best sales week of Bieber's career.
The 18-year-old's album topped Madonna's "MDNA" as the year's top debut thus far and is the best-selling first-week release since Drake's "Take Care" came out in December.
"Believe" also debuted at No. 1 in 29 other countries.
Bieber has sold more than 15 million albums since he put out his first record in 2009.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, music news, entertainment
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- Are bridges in Southern California safe?
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Committee approves dental care to Medi-Cal
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: New clues to 'frustrated' Boston suspect
- New flu vaccine made from tobacco plant in works
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Leonardo DiCaprio space trip nabs $1.5 mill
- Toronto mayor denies crack cocaine video
4 min ago