Brad Paisley to join Obamas in saluting military on July 4
WASHINGTON (KABC) -- Country star Brad Paisley is joining the president for a Fourth of July salute.
Paisley will be at the White House for the fourth annual "Salute the Military" USO concert for President Barack Obama, the first lady and about 1,200 troops and military families.
The U.S. Marine Band will also perform. The evening will end in fireworks.
Paisley's performance will be streamed live on the White House website.
celebrity, holiday, washington d.c., president barack obama, entertainment
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected 53 min ago
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role