Brad Paisley to join Obamas in saluting military on July 4
WASHINGTON (KABC) -- Country star Brad Paisley is joining the president for a Fourth of July salute.
Paisley will be at the White House for the fourth annual "Salute the Military" USO concert for President Barack Obama, the first lady and about 1,200 troops and military families.
The U.S. Marine Band will also perform. The evening will end in fireworks.
Paisley's performance will be streamed live on the White House website.
celebrity, holiday, washington d.c., president barack obama, entertainment
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up 31 min ago
- West Hills murder suspect to appear in court 47 min ago
- Metro Red, Purple lines now requires TAP card 45 min ago
- Journalist Michael Hastings dies in LA crash
- 3.1-magnitude earthquake jolts Inland Empire 15 min ago
- Woman sought in Santa Ana Chase Bank robbery
- Ex-LA deputy alleges corruption in department
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested
- Fed says it will maintain bond purchase pace 5 min ago
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model 37 min ago
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
- Paris, Prince Jackson refute chef's testimony
- Country singer Slim Whitman dies at age 90
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video) 43 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
39 min ago