Brad Paisley to join Obamas in saluting military on July 4
WASHINGTON (KABC) -- Country star Brad Paisley is joining the president for a Fourth of July salute.
Paisley will be at the White House for the fourth annual "Salute the Military" USO concert for President Barack Obama, the first lady and about 1,200 troops and military families.
The U.S. Marine Band will also perform. The evening will end in fireworks.
Paisley's performance will be streamed live on the White House website.
celebrity, holiday, washington d.c., president barack obama, entertainment
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation 5 min ago
- 4.6-magnitude Mexico quake felt in SoCal
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease 56 min ago
- London theater collapse: Aging venues safe? 51 min ago
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Phil Robertson's fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future 12 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
46 min ago