Michael Clarke Duncan, 'Green Mile' actor, hospitalized
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Actor Michael Clarke Duncan was hospitalized on Friday after suffering a heart attack, a spokesman confirmed.
Duncan's publicist Joy Fehily said the 54-year-old actor is in stable condition and is expected to make a full recovery. He is being treated at a Los Angeles-area hospital.
Fehily wouldn't confirm a TMZ.com report that Duncan's actress-girlfriend, Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, discovered the former bodyguard in distress at about 2 a.m. in his home and revived him by performing CPR.
Duncan is best known for his performance in the 1999 prison drama "The Green Mile," starring Tom Hanks. The actor has also appeared in "Armageddon," "The Scorpion King," and "Sin City."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic
- $20K reward offered in unsolved Compton murder 53 min ago
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house 58 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies
- Suspicious bag found on the tarmac at LAX
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors