Michael Clarke Duncan, 'Green Mile' actor, hospitalized
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Actor Michael Clarke Duncan was hospitalized on Friday after suffering a heart attack, a spokesman confirmed.
Duncan's publicist Joy Fehily said the 54-year-old actor is in stable condition and is expected to make a full recovery. He is being treated at a Los Angeles-area hospital.
Fehily wouldn't confirm a TMZ.com report that Duncan's actress-girlfriend, Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, discovered the former bodyguard in distress at about 2 a.m. in his home and revived him by performing CPR.
Duncan is best known for his performance in the 1999 prison drama "The Green Mile," starring Tom Hanks. The actor has also appeared in "Armageddon," "The Scorpion King," and "Sin City."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures peds 51 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 289 missing, 7 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Kansas Jewish center reopens after shooting 52 min ago
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break