Michael Clarke Duncan, 'Green Mile' actor, hospitalized
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Actor Michael Clarke Duncan was hospitalized on Friday after suffering a heart attack, a spokesman confirmed.
Duncan's publicist Joy Fehily said the 54-year-old actor is in stable condition and is expected to make a full recovery. He is being treated at a Los Angeles-area hospital.
Fehily wouldn't confirm a TMZ.com report that Duncan's actress-girlfriend, Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, discovered the former bodyguard in distress at about 2 a.m. in his home and revived him by performing CPR.
Duncan is best known for his performance in the 1999 prison drama "The Green Mile," starring Tom Hanks. The actor has also appeared in "Armageddon," "The Scorpion King," and "Sin City."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- OC teen to be tried as adult in dad beating
- Protests against Monsanto held around world 28 min ago
- Wildfire breaks out north of Moreno Valley
- OC thieves sought for smash-grab robbery
- Ex-PTA president allegedly stole candy funds
- Man killed when Amtrak train collides with car
- Communications satellite launched into space
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- London attack: 3 more arrested in slaying
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- OTRC: Blake Shelton's Oklahoma benefit concert
- Eye on LA reveals sizzling hot summer guide
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
8 min ago