Michael Clarke Duncan, 'Green Mile' actor, hospitalized
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Actor Michael Clarke Duncan was hospitalized on Friday after suffering a heart attack, a spokesman confirmed.
Duncan's publicist Joy Fehily said the 54-year-old actor is in stable condition and is expected to make a full recovery. He is being treated at a Los Angeles-area hospital.
Fehily wouldn't confirm a TMZ.com report that Duncan's actress-girlfriend, Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, discovered the former bodyguard in distress at about 2 a.m. in his home and revived him by performing CPR.
Duncan is best known for his performance in the 1999 prison drama "The Green Mile," starring Tom Hanks. The actor has also appeared in "Armageddon," "The Scorpion King," and "Sin City."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- NASA astronauts begin spacewalking repairs
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt 8 min ago
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
1 min ago