Sage Stallone autopsy done - coroner's office
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An autopsy was conducted Sunday on the body of Sage Stallone, the son of actor Sylvester Stallone.
Lt. Cheryl MacWillie with the coroner's office said the results may not be known for at least 10 weeks.
ABC News has learned the 36-year-old was planning to get married this weekend in Las Vegas. Friday, police and a housekeeper found Sage Stallone's body in his Studio City home.
There were no signs of trauma or foul play, but investigators did find prescription drug bottles.
Family attorney George Braunstein said the 36-year-old appeared to be doing well.
"He never had any serious health problems that I knew of,"said Braunstein. "He didn't have a history of drug or alcohol abuse. We all think it was some sort of tragic accident."
Braunstein called Sage Stallone a creative genius who often secluded himself to write screenplays or watch movies.
Sage Stallone made his big screen debut with his father in "Rocky V" in 1990. In 1996, he was back on screen in "Daylight," again paired up with his high-profile father.
City News Service contributed to this report.
celebrity, famous death, entertainment
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured 4 min ago
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona 14 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt 55 min ago
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California 26 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Katie Couric's talk show to end this summer
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis