Halle Berry suffered minor head injury on movie set, rep says
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Halle Berry suffered a minor head injury Tuesday night while filming a fight sequence on the set of her latest movie, 'The Hive,' her representative said.
The Academy Award-winning actress took a nasty fall and hit her head on concrete around 10 p.m.
Berry's representative said the actress was taken to the hospital as a precaution. She checked out healthy and was released a short time later.
Berry will continue production on the film as planned.
This isn't the first time Berry, 45, has been injured while filming. Last year, the actress broke her foot while filming the movie adaptation of David Nicholls' novel "Cloud Atlas" in Spain.
celebrity, entertainment, subha ravindhran
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 25 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations 53 min ago
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault 18 min ago
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break
- Vigils held for 2 NorCal bus crash victims
2 min ago