Halle Berry suffered minor head injury on movie set, rep says
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Halle Berry suffered a minor head injury Tuesday night while filming a fight sequence on the set of her latest movie, 'The Hive,' her representative said.
The Academy Award-winning actress took a nasty fall and hit her head on concrete around 10 p.m.
Berry's representative said the actress was taken to the hospital as a precaution. She checked out healthy and was released a short time later.
Berry will continue production on the film as planned.
This isn't the first time Berry, 45, has been injured while filming. Last year, the actress broke her foot while filming the movie adaptation of David Nicholls' novel "Cloud Atlas" in Spain.
celebrity, entertainment, subha ravindhran
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Big Sur wildfire is now fully contained
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather 56 min ago
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Beyonce surprises fans at Mass. Wal-Mart
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)