Halle Berry suffered minor head injury on movie set, rep says
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Halle Berry suffered a minor head injury Tuesday night while filming a fight sequence on the set of her latest movie, 'The Hive,' her representative said.
The Academy Award-winning actress took a nasty fall and hit her head on concrete around 10 p.m.
Berry's representative said the actress was taken to the hospital as a precaution. She checked out healthy and was released a short time later.
Berry will continue production on the film as planned.
This isn't the first time Berry, 45, has been injured while filming. Last year, the actress broke her foot while filming the movie adaptation of David Nicholls' novel "Cloud Atlas" in Spain.
celebrity, entertainment, subha ravindhran
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Castaic-area brush fire nears containment
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- OC church burglary suspect in custody
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Virginia parade crash injures up to 60 people
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- OTRC: Jennifer Lopez debuts 'Live It Up' video