Fred Willard improv show, 'Trust Us With Your Life,' canceled by ABC
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- ABC is canceling an improv series hosted by actor Fred Willard.
The network announced Monday that it is canceling the last two episodes of "Trust Us With Your Life." The series has struggled in the ratings. Reruns of ABC's "Wipeout" will replace the Tuesday show.
The move comes just two weeks after Willard was arrested at an adult movie theater. The 72-year-old actor said last week he was embarrassed about his run-in with police, but he insisted he did nothing wrong.
Willard has appeared in dozens of movies, including "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy," and "Best in Show."
celebrity, arrest, television, abc, entertainment
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Ex-PTA president allegedly stole candy funds
- OC teen to be tried as adult in dad beating
- Ex-Compton deputy fire chief out on bail
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- AZ sheriff's office profiles Latinos - judge
- London attack: Suspect's friend questioned
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Will Smith reunites with 'Fresh Prince' stars