Sylvester Stallone speaks on death of son
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Hollywood star Sylvester Stallone spoke about his son's death for the first time Tuesday after requesting privacy from media nearly one month ago.
"You try to get through it, but it's a reality of life. I think it's important to get back and try to start reliving your life," said Stallone.
Sage Stallone, 36, was found dead in his Studio City home July 13. He became famous for playing Rocky's son.
"It's a horrible situation but time hopefully will heal," the grieving father said.
The cause of death remains under investigation. Autopsy results could take at least 10 weeks to come in, said Lt. Cheryl MacWillie with the coroner's office.
Stallone commented on his son's passing with "The Expendables 2" co-stars by his side. Stallone's latest movie will hit the box offices Friday.
culver city, celebrity, famous death, entertainment
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- East LA coach charged with molesting 2 teens
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Yellowstone supervolcano bigger than thought
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology 29 min ago
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut