Whitney Houston exhibit opens at Grammy Museum
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Whitney Houston fans can get a rare glimpse into the late singer's life at a new exhibit at the Grammy Museum.
The exhibit was curated in cooperation with Houston's family and her mentor, producer Clive Davis.
The exhibit at the downtown Los Angeles venue includes rare photos and videos that help chronicle Houston's rise to fame. On display are artifacts that range from awards to clothing to her personal Bible.Whitney! Celebrating The Musical Legacy of Whitney Houston will be open through February 2013.
Houston died in February at the age of 48.
music news, celebrity, entertainment
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 1 min ago
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash 31 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 34 min ago
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy 18 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video