Whitney Houston exhibit opens at Grammy Museum
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Whitney Houston fans can get a rare glimpse into the late singer's life at a new exhibit at the Grammy Museum.
The exhibit was curated in cooperation with Houston's family and her mentor, producer Clive Davis.
The exhibit at the downtown Los Angeles venue includes rare photos and videos that help chronicle Houston's rise to fame. On display are artifacts that range from awards to clothing to her personal Bible.Whitney! Celebrating The Musical Legacy of Whitney Houston will be open through February 2013.
Houston died in February at the age of 48.
music news, celebrity, entertainment
- Echo Park apartment fire kills 2, injures 2
- Sriracha distribution on hold for 30 days
- Mandela interpreter cites hallucinations
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit
- abcnews: Arrowhead Stadium victim's family talks
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wal-Mart ban stemmed from alleged threat
- Australia rejects law allowing gay marriage
- Bale talks 'Hustle,' 'Out of the Furnace' 41 min ago
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate