Whitney Houston exhibit opens at Grammy Museum
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Whitney Houston fans can get a rare glimpse into the late singer's life at a new exhibit at the Grammy Museum.
The exhibit was curated in cooperation with Houston's family and her mentor, producer Clive Davis.
The exhibit at the downtown Los Angeles venue includes rare photos and videos that help chronicle Houston's rise to fame. On display are artifacts that range from awards to clothing to her personal Bible.Whitney! Celebrating The Musical Legacy of Whitney Houston will be open through February 2013.
Houston died in February at the age of 48.
music news, celebrity, entertainment
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour