Zsa Zsa Gabor to celebrate 26th wedding anniversary with Bel Air bash
BEL AIR, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Zsa Zsa Gabor had a bash at her Bel Air estate on Sunday to celebrate her 26th wedding anniversary to Prince Frederic von Anhalt.
Stars expected to attend included actors Michael Douglas, Matt Damon, Dan Aykroyd and Jerry Weintraub who filmed the new movie based on the life of Liberace at Gabor's home. Also expected at the party were international diplomats and city officials.
About 200 guests were treated to a champagne toast, a giant anniversary cake and Hungarian fare.
The entertainment was provided by jazz pianist Rei Williams.
celebrity, legal, entertainment
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 6 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries 46 min ago
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught 21 min ago
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- Jenny McCarthy engaged to Donnie Wahlberg
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break
- Recycling used water in Orange County
43 min ago