Zsa Zsa Gabor to celebrate 26th wedding anniversary with Bel Air bash
BEL AIR, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Zsa Zsa Gabor had a bash at her Bel Air estate on Sunday to celebrate her 26th wedding anniversary to Prince Frederic von Anhalt.
Stars expected to attend included actors Michael Douglas, Matt Damon, Dan Aykroyd and Jerry Weintraub who filmed the new movie based on the life of Liberace at Gabor's home. Also expected at the party were international diplomats and city officials.
About 200 guests were treated to a champagne toast, a giant anniversary cake and Hungarian fare.
The entertainment was provided by jazz pianist Rei Williams.
celebrity, legal, entertainment
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 40 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months
- Supermarket overload: Too many product...
25 min ago