Valerie Bertinelli gets Walk of Fame star
HOLLYWOOD (KABC) -- For more than 30 years, actress Valerie Bertinelli has been taking her career "One Day At A Time."
Wednesday her hard work was rewarded with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Bertinelli was surrounded by family and her co-stars from her current sitcom "Hot In Cleveland" for the unveiling ceremony.
Her primary "thank you" went to the fans who have always supported her.
Valerie's son, Wolfgang Van Halen, stood proudly by his mom's side for this special day.
celebrity, hollywood, entertainment
- Metro Red, Purple lines to require Tap Card
- Journalist Michael Hastings dies in LA crash 25 min ago
- Ex-LA deputy alleges corruption in department
- Winkler removed from Saugus school board
- Video released in attack of transgender woman
- Prostitution bust at OC hotel - exclusive
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- Obama renews calls for nuclear reductions 17 min ago
- abcnews: TWA 800 crash not accident - investigators
- Chrysler agrees to Jeep recall over fire risk
- Heat beat Spurs 103-100, force Game 7
- Michael Jackson's personal chef testifies
- OTRC: Lil Wayne talks on American flag controversy