Valerie Bertinelli gets Walk of Fame star
HOLLYWOOD (KABC) -- For more than 30 years, actress Valerie Bertinelli has been taking her career "One Day At A Time."
Wednesday her hard work was rewarded with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Bertinelli was surrounded by family and her co-stars from her current sitcom "Hot In Cleveland" for the unveiling ceremony.
Her primary "thank you" went to the fans who have always supported her.
Valerie's son, Wolfgang Van Halen, stood proudly by his mom's side for this special day.
celebrity, hollywood, entertainment
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)