Valerie Bertinelli gets Walk of Fame star
HOLLYWOOD (KABC) -- For more than 30 years, actress Valerie Bertinelli has been taking her career "One Day At A Time."
Wednesday her hard work was rewarded with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Bertinelli was surrounded by family and her co-stars from her current sitcom "Hot In Cleveland" for the unveiling ceremony.
Her primary "thank you" went to the fans who have always supported her.
Valerie's son, Wolfgang Van Halen, stood proudly by his mom's side for this special day.
celebrity, hollywood, entertainment
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption 20 min ago
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster 18 min ago
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar 19 min ago
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced 5 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels concerts