'Dancing With The Stars: All-Stars': Sabrina Bryan wins 13th spot
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The thirteenth contestant on "Dancing With The Stars: All-Stars" was revealed on Monday on "Good Morning America."
Sabrina Bryan won the viewers' choice vote to become the 13th celebrity dancer. She will dance with Louis van Amstel.
"I am so excited. I'm getting teary eyed just right now," Bryan said on "Good Morning America." "It was a fight ... we all three really wanted it. I'm the lucky one with some amazing, incredible fans that have really stuck behind me."
The "Cheetah" girl from season five earned the most fan votes online to take the coveted spot, beating out Carson Kressley and Disney Channel star Kyle Massey.
The other competitors, who were announced in July, are Bristol Palin, Helio Castroneves, Kelly Monaco, Shawn Johnson, Apolo Anton Ohno, Melissa Rycroft, Kirstie Alley, Drew Lachey, Gilles Marini, Emmitt Smith, Pamela Anderson and Joey Fatone.
In season 5 of "Dancing With the Stars," Bryan and partner Mark Ballas were heavily favored to win, but they were eliminated in week six, stunning viewers and judges.
The 15th season of "Dancing With The Stars" premieres on Monday, Sept. 24 at 8 p.m. ET/PT.
dancing with the stars, celebrity, television, abc, entertainment
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Malaysia not sure which way jet was headed
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book