Pippa Middleton publishing party planning book
LONDON (KABC) -- The Duchess of Cambridge's sister is giving a sneak peek of her new party planning book, "Celebrate: A Year of Festivities for Families and Friends."
The 28-year old says it's a "feel-good" book with practical tips on how to host British-themed parties, and includes recipes, crafts and games.
Royal watchers will have to wait until Oct. 30 and pay $50 to see if they made on one of the book's 400 pages. The chance of a royal reference appears unlikely, however, since Middleton reportedly delayed the book's publishing until this fall, well after Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee celebrations, so she wouldn't appear to be cashing in on her royal connections.
Nowhere to be seen on the cover are Middleton's sister, Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton, or her royal in-laws like Prince William and Prince Harry.
Middleton, who earned an English degree from Edinburgh University, launched The Party Times, the online party magazine for Party Pieces, the online party supply company founded by her parents, in the summer of 2010. The Daily Mail reported in November that Middleton had struck a $622,000 deal with U.K. publisher Michael Joseph, an imprint of Penguin, to write her new book.
ABC News contributed to this report.
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists'
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants