'E.T.' returns to theaters for 30th anniversary
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Three decades after its release, "E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial" is returning to a theater near you.
The classic film is back on the big screen as part of the movie's 30th anniversary. It's a one-night only event on Wednesday, Oct. 3.
Several theaters in the Los Angeles-area are taking part in the celebration. Tickets go on sale this Friday.
The movie has been re-mastered and it will also include an interview with Drew Barrymore about what the movie means to her 30 years later.
movie news, entertainment
- Charges announced against sheriff's officials 21 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- Holiday shipping deadlines quickly approaching
- 1 dead, 1 hurt in unrelated Pomona shootings
- Icy storm persists, disrupts travel in east US
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- abcnews: Campus cop fatally shoots Texas student
- Nelson Mandela memorial to see world leaders
- American Airlines, US Airways merger complete
- Torre, La Russa, Cox elected to Hall of Fame
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- Leighton Meester to make Broadway debut
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke