Michael Clarke Duncan's services to be held next week
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A public casket viewing will be held this weekend for actor Michael Clarke Duncan, giving fans a chance to say goodbye.
The Oscar-nominated actor's casket will be on public view on Sunday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Hall of Liberty at Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks and Mortuaries in Los Angeles.
A private service is scheduled to follow on Monday.
"The Green Mile" star died Monday in Los Angeles after complications from a heart attack July 13. He was 54.
Duncan worked as a bodyguard before beginning his acting career in his 30s. In addition to "Green Mile," he also appeared in "Armageddon," "The Scorpion King" and "Sin City."
celebrity, famous death, entertainment
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 41 min ago
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute 38 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Phil Robertson fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future 43 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
2 min ago