Miley Cyrus' Studio City home targeted by prowler; suspect claims secret marriage to star
STUDIO CITY, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man was arrested after he allegedly made his way onto Miley Cyrus' property early Saturday morning.
Police say the man made it through the front gate and tried to open the door of the Studio City home.
The suspect reportedly said he was Cyrus' friend and that he was waiting for her to come home. He then started lighting candles outside. Police say he told them he and Cyrus had been secretly married for years.
The singer wasn't home at the time of the incident, but relatives staying at the home called police.
The identity of the suspect was not immediately released.
celebrity, studio city, arrest, entertainment
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades 52 min ago
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Body found in Corona; investigation underway
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis 12 min ago
- Pets of the Week: Chihuahua mixes Nina, Chloe
27 min ago