Miley Cyrus' Studio City home targeted by prowler; suspect claims secret marriage to star
STUDIO CITY, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man was arrested after he allegedly made his way onto Miley Cyrus' property early Saturday morning.
Police say the man made it through the front gate and tried to open the door of the Studio City home.
The suspect reportedly said he was Cyrus' friend and that he was waiting for her to come home. He then started lighting candles outside. Police say he told them he and Cyrus had been secretly married for years.
The singer wasn't home at the time of the incident, but relatives staying at the home called police.
The identity of the suspect was not immediately released.
celebrity, studio city, arrest, entertainment
- Body found in canyon ID'd as Maribel Ramos
- Brush fire scorches 575 acres in Castaic area
- Toddler, mom robbed by knife-wielding man
- Suspect killed inside Alhambra PD station
- Purse found in search for missing woman in IE
- Greuel, Garcetti vie for last-minute votes
- Laguna Beach sexual assault suspect sought
- Calif. unemployment rate falls to 9 percent
- OJ Simpson knew buddies had guns - ex-lawyer
- Ex-IRS head apologizes for tea party scandal
- Conn. commuter trains collide, 60 injured
- abcnews: Plane crash sole survivor breaks silence
- Michael Jackson death trial attorneys clash
- OTRC: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' movie review