Comedy acting nominees announced as presenters for 64th Primetime Emmy Awards
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Louis (Louie) C.K., Ricky Gervais, Ginnifer Goodwin, Mindy Kaling, Jim Parsons, and Amy Poehler were the first presenters announced Tuesday for the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards ceremony.
According to the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, the announced presenters are already nominated for awards in the following categories:
Louis C.K. - Nominee of seven Primetime Emmy Awards including Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series ("Louie")
Ricky Gervais - Creator of "The Office"
Ginnifer Goodwin - Star of the ABC series "Once Upon A Time"
Mindy Kaling - Star of the upcoming FOX series "The Mindy Project"
Jim Parsons - Nominee for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series ("The Big Bang Theory")
Amy Poehler - Nominee for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series and Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series ("Parks and Recreation")
The 64th Primetime Emmy Awards will air live from the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles on Sunday, September 23 at 5 p.m. P.T. on ABC7. Comedian Jimmy Kimmel willl host the ceremony.
award shows, celebrity, media, red carpet event, television, entertainment
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash 33 min ago
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down 1 min ago
- Nursing home shooting murder: Brother arrested 1 min ago
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend
- Kaiser Permanente missing info on 49K patients
- 80 pot plants found growing in sign-making biz
- IE student arrested in school vandalism case
- Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders
- OTRC: Ellen DeGeneres reacts to tabloid cover