Comedy acting nominees announced as presenters for 64th Primetime Emmy Awards
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Louis (Louie) C.K., Ricky Gervais, Ginnifer Goodwin, Mindy Kaling, Jim Parsons, and Amy Poehler were the first presenters announced Tuesday for the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards ceremony.
According to the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, the announced presenters are already nominated for awards in the following categories:
Louis C.K. - Nominee of seven Primetime Emmy Awards including Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series ("Louie")
Ricky Gervais - Creator of "The Office"
Ginnifer Goodwin - Star of the ABC series "Once Upon A Time"
Mindy Kaling - Star of the upcoming FOX series "The Mindy Project"
Jim Parsons - Nominee for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series ("The Big Bang Theory")
Amy Poehler - Nominee for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series and Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series ("Parks and Recreation")
The 64th Primetime Emmy Awards will air live from the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles on Sunday, September 23 at 5 p.m. P.T. on ABC7. Comedian Jimmy Kimmel willl host the ceremony.
award shows, celebrity, media, red carpet event, television, entertainment
- Body found in canyon ID'd as Maribel Ramos
- Brush fire scorches 575 acres in Castaic area
- Toddler, mom robbed by knife-wielding man
- Suspect killed inside Alhambra PD station
- Purse found in search for missing woman in IE
- Hacienda Heights soldier killed on 1st Iraq tour
- Greuel, Garcetti vie for last-minute votes
- Laguna Beach sexual assault suspect sought
- Calif. unemployment rate falls to 9 percent
- OJ Simpson knew buddies had guns - ex-lawyer
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured 24 min ago
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands 43 min ago
- Michael Jackson death trial attorneys clash
- OTRC: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' movie review