Comedy acting nominees announced as presenters for 64th Primetime Emmy Awards
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Louis (Louie) C.K., Ricky Gervais, Ginnifer Goodwin, Mindy Kaling, Jim Parsons, and Amy Poehler were the first presenters announced Tuesday for the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards ceremony.
According to the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, the announced presenters are already nominated for awards in the following categories:
Louis C.K. - Nominee of seven Primetime Emmy Awards including Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series ("Louie")
Ricky Gervais - Creator of "The Office"
Ginnifer Goodwin - Star of the ABC series "Once Upon A Time"
Mindy Kaling - Star of the upcoming FOX series "The Mindy Project"
Jim Parsons - Nominee for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series ("The Big Bang Theory")
Amy Poehler - Nominee for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series and Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series ("Parks and Recreation")
The 64th Primetime Emmy Awards will air live from the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles on Sunday, September 23 at 5 p.m. P.T. on ABC7. Comedian Jimmy Kimmel willl host the ceremony.
award shows, celebrity, media, red carpet event, television, entertainment
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter 53 min ago
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- abcnews: Laughing can improve memory 18 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 22 min ago
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour