Comedy acting nominees announced as presenters for 64th Primetime Emmy Awards
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Louis (Louie) C.K., Ricky Gervais, Ginnifer Goodwin, Mindy Kaling, Jim Parsons, and Amy Poehler were the first presenters announced Tuesday for the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards ceremony.
According to the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, the announced presenters are already nominated for awards in the following categories:
Louis C.K. - Nominee of seven Primetime Emmy Awards including Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series ("Louie")
Ricky Gervais - Creator of "The Office"
Ginnifer Goodwin - Star of the ABC series "Once Upon A Time"
Mindy Kaling - Star of the upcoming FOX series "The Mindy Project"
Jim Parsons - Nominee for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series ("The Big Bang Theory")
Amy Poehler - Nominee for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series and Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series ("Parks and Recreation")
The 64th Primetime Emmy Awards will air live from the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles on Sunday, September 23 at 5 p.m. P.T. on ABC7. Comedian Jimmy Kimmel willl host the ceremony.
award shows, celebrity, media, red carpet event, television, entertainment
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks