Barbra Streisand adds shows in LA, Vegas, San Jose
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Barbra Streisand is adding performances to three cities all scheduled for the month of November.
The new shows will take place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on Nov. 2, the HP Pavilion in San Jose on Nov. 5 and the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles on Nov. 9.
Tickets for the new shows were slated to go on sale Sept. 24 in San Jose and Los Angeles and Sept. 21 in Las Vegas.
The singer's previously scheduled shows include October performances in Philadelphia, Brooklyn, Chicago, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto and Vancouver. Tickets are available at www.livenation.com.
celebrity, music news, entertainment
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute 18 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Phil Robertson fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
22 min ago