Barbra Streisand adds shows in LA, Vegas, San Jose
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Barbra Streisand is adding performances to three cities all scheduled for the month of November.
The new shows will take place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on Nov. 2, the HP Pavilion in San Jose on Nov. 5 and the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles on Nov. 9.
Tickets for the new shows were slated to go on sale Sept. 24 in San Jose and Los Angeles and Sept. 21 in Las Vegas.
The singer's previously scheduled shows include October performances in Philadelphia, Brooklyn, Chicago, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto and Vancouver. Tickets are available at www.livenation.com.
celebrity, music news, entertainment
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD 3 min ago
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks