Barbra Streisand adds shows in LA, Vegas, San Jose
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Barbra Streisand is adding performances to three cities all scheduled for the month of November.
The new shows will take place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on Nov. 2, the HP Pavilion in San Jose on Nov. 5 and the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles on Nov. 9.
Tickets for the new shows were slated to go on sale Sept. 24 in San Jose and Los Angeles and Sept. 21 in Las Vegas.
The singer's previously scheduled shows include October performances in Philadelphia, Brooklyn, Chicago, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto and Vancouver. Tickets are available at www.livenation.com.
celebrity, music news, entertainment
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student 25 min ago
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Pro-Russian insurgents ignore diplomatic deal
- Sub scours ocean for missing Malaysian jet
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)