Sally Struthers denies reported DUI charges
OGUNQUIT, Maine (KABC) -- Actress Sally Struthers has denied she was driving drunk despite her arrest on a DUI charge.
According to police, Struthers was arrested early Wednesday in Ogunquit, Maine, where she's performing in a musical. Police say she was pulled over on U.S. Route 1 and was charged with criminal operating under the influence and posted $160 bail.
Publicist Pamela Sharp denied the charges Thursday, adding that Struthers is fine and loves The Ogunquit Playhouse and her yearly time in the town.
Struthers, 65, is best known for her role in the 1970s sitcom "All in the Family."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
arrest, celebrity, entertainment
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour