Sally Struthers denies reported DUI charges
OGUNQUIT, Maine (KABC) -- Actress Sally Struthers has denied she was driving drunk despite her arrest on a DUI charge.
According to police, Struthers was arrested early Wednesday in Ogunquit, Maine, where she's performing in a musical. Police say she was pulled over on U.S. Route 1 and was charged with criminal operating under the influence and posted $160 bail.
Publicist Pamela Sharp denied the charges Thursday, adding that Struthers is fine and loves The Ogunquit Playhouse and her yearly time in the town.
Struthers, 65, is best known for her role in the 1970s sitcom "All in the Family."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
arrest, celebrity, entertainment
- Wrong-way driver causes 8-car pileup on 14 Fwy
- South LA chase ends with crash, standoff
- Passenger rants about poison, CIA on plane
- West Hills murder suspect caught in motel room
- Motorcycle fleeing police crashes; 2 dead
- IE man dies after being crushed by cows
- OC sheriff's deputy critically injured in crash
- Dog goes missing from Norco grooming shop
- Jimmy Hoffa search: FBI looks at MI field
- abcnews: Victim's grandson welcomes release of killer
- G8 meeting: Divisions over Syrian civil war
- Jackson trial: Former record exec testifies
- Jay-Z's new album 'Magna Carta Holy Grail'
- OTRC: 'Girl Meets World' getting full series
- Collison brings his b-ball camp to Etiwanda...
34 min ago
- 'Monsters U' is very funny - Billy Crystal
14 min ago