Lady Gaga gets live tattoo at perfume launch
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Lady Gaga launched her new perfume in the big apple in true Gaga fashion - she got a tattoo in front of a live audience.
The pop star arrived at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum Thursday night on top of a convertible. She then jumped inside a giant-sized perfume bottle, which was a replica of her "Fame" fragrance.
While she was inside the glass bottle, the singer stripped down to her lingerie, played on an iPad and got a tattoo on the back of her neck.
Celebrity attendees included Yoko Ono, Marc Jacobs, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.
At the black tie masquerade event, the star also debuted a short film called "Lady Gaga Film," which was a collaborative effort with director Steven Klein.
The Grammy-winning singer released her multiplatinum debut, "The Fame," in 2008. That was followed by the platinum-selling albums "The Fame Monster" and last year's "Born This Way."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, new york, entertainment, george pennacchio
- Boy Scouts vote to accept openly gay boys 35 min ago
- Palmdale boy allegedly tortured; 2 in custody
- LA gang coordinated from Kansas house: arrest
- Jodi Arias sentencing: Judge declares mistrial
- Cold case: Cadaver dog fails to pick up scent 38 min ago
- Citibank in Tarzana robbed; suspects get away
- IE school, parents make push for crosswalk 4 min ago
- 5-acre brush fire burns near Castaic school
- Eric Garcetti meets with Mayor Villaraigosa 6 min ago
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture
- Okla. tornado cleanup slowed by thunderstorms
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- SI model accepts local teen's prom proposal
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers'