Lady Gaga gets live tattoo at perfume launch
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Lady Gaga launched her new perfume in the big apple in true Gaga fashion - she got a tattoo in front of a live audience.
The pop star arrived at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum Thursday night on top of a convertible. She then jumped inside a giant-sized perfume bottle, which was a replica of her "Fame" fragrance.
While she was inside the glass bottle, the singer stripped down to her lingerie, played on an iPad and got a tattoo on the back of her neck.
Celebrity attendees included Yoko Ono, Marc Jacobs, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.
At the black tie masquerade event, the star also debuted a short film called "Lady Gaga Film," which was a collaborative effort with director Steven Klein.
The Grammy-winning singer released her multiplatinum debut, "The Fame," in 2008. That was followed by the platinum-selling albums "The Fame Monster" and last year's "Born This Way."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, new york, entertainment, george pennacchio
- Malaysian official: Missing jet hijacked
- Westbound 134 Fwy closed due to police activity
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Brush fire burns near Gorman by Quail Lake
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)