Lady Gaga gets live tattoo at perfume launch
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Lady Gaga launched her new perfume in the big apple in true Gaga fashion - she got a tattoo in front of a live audience.
The pop star arrived at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum Thursday night on top of a convertible. She then jumped inside a giant-sized perfume bottle, which was a replica of her "Fame" fragrance.
While she was inside the glass bottle, the singer stripped down to her lingerie, played on an iPad and got a tattoo on the back of her neck.
Celebrity attendees included Yoko Ono, Marc Jacobs, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.
At the black tie masquerade event, the star also debuted a short film called "Lady Gaga Film," which was a collaborative effort with director Steven Klein.
The Grammy-winning singer released her multiplatinum debut, "The Fame," in 2008. That was followed by the platinum-selling albums "The Fame Monster" and last year's "Born This Way."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, new york, entertainment, george pennacchio
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic
- $20K reward offered in unsolved Compton murder 53 min ago
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house 58 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies
- Suspicious bag found on the tarmac at LAX
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors