Lady Gaga gets live tattoo at perfume launch
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Lady Gaga launched her new perfume in the big apple in true Gaga fashion - she got a tattoo in front of a live audience.
The pop star arrived at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum Thursday night on top of a convertible. She then jumped inside a giant-sized perfume bottle, which was a replica of her "Fame" fragrance.
While she was inside the glass bottle, the singer stripped down to her lingerie, played on an iPad and got a tattoo on the back of her neck.
Celebrity attendees included Yoko Ono, Marc Jacobs, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.
At the black tie masquerade event, the star also debuted a short film called "Lady Gaga Film," which was a collaborative effort with director Steven Klein.
The Grammy-winning singer released her multiplatinum debut, "The Fame," in 2008. That was followed by the platinum-selling albums "The Fame Monster" and last year's "Born This Way."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, new york, entertainment, george pennacchio
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet 56 min ago
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail 28 min ago
- Jefferson Park area stabbing suspect sought 49 min ago
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'