Anne Hathaway marries Adam Shulman in Big Sur - report
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Actress Anne Hathaway is now a married woman.
People magazine reports Hathaway married actor and jewelry designer Adam Shulman Saturday night in Big Sur.
Hathaway wore a gown designed by Valentino. More than 100 people were invited to the celebration.
A source told People that the wedding decor was inspired by nature and was designed to blend in with the majestic surroundings in Big Sur.
The couple got engaged last November after dating for four years.
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon 24 min ago
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East 3 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- CIA improperly searched network, says senator 14 min ago
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- OTRC: Elisabeth Moss: Armisen marriage 'traumatic'
- LA launches campaign to shut illegal pot...
58 min ago