Garth Brooks to end 3-year run in Las Vegas
NASHVILLE, Tenn (KABC) -- Garth Brooks is leaving Las Vegas after three years of sold-out shows at the Wynn.
Brooks, 50, came out of his self-imposed retirement in 2009 to do weekend gigs at the Wynn Las Vegas' Encore Theatre.
He said he has enjoyed his time in Vegas and had some of the best audiences in the world.
If you're a fan, there are only a handful shows left on his schedule through mid-November. His last shows are Nov. 16-17.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
music news, entertainment
- Nursing home shooting murder: Brother arrested 32 min ago
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend
- Santa Ana jewelry store robbery caught on cam
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Kaiser Permanente missing info on 49K patients
- 80 pot plants found growing in sign-making biz 24 min ago
- IE student arrested in school vandalism case
- Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges 26 min ago
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies 28 min ago
- Nelson Mandela mourners pay last respects
- House GOP signal support for budget deal
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders
- OTRC: Jason Clarke in talks for 'Terminator' reboot