Disneyland Halloween events include spooky food, characters
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- Ghosts and ghouls have taken over the happiest place on earth! Disneyland is gearing up for Halloween with spine-tingling events all month long.
Chef Mo Caranza says Big Thunder Ranch will be serving up two particularly spooky items in honor of Tim Burton's new film, "Frankenweenie."
The "Frankenweenie" is a bacon-wrapped hotdog on a toasted brioche jalapeño bun with barbeque sauce and grilled onions. Caranza said you can use different sauces and condiments to personalize the dish at home.
Caranza also introduced the "Frankenfusion," a drink made of lemonade with a splash of blackberry and grape juice. The drink is finished off with a lime-foam and whipped cream.
Aside from food, Disneyland's "Halloween Time" events include a chance to conjure a villain at the Astounding Caldron of Magic. With a wave of a wand and a spooky spell, ABC7 reporter Darsha Philips was able to conjure Cruella de Vil of "101 Dalmations."
disney theme park, halloween, food, entertainment, darsha philips
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down 19 min ago
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- Mansion party arrests: Teens post pics online
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- 1 dead in small plane crash off Molokai, Hawaii
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate